Millennium Capital Management France
- MCMF Politique de gestion des conflits d’intérêt / MCMF Conflict of Interest Policy
- MCMF Gestion des réclamations / MCMF Complaints Management
- MCMF Notice de confidentialité / MCMF Privacy Notice
- MCMF Politique d’engagement des actionnaires / MCMF Shareholder Engagement Policy
- MCMF Politique ESG / MCMF ESG Policy
- MCMF Meilleure exécution & sélection / MCMF Best Execution & Selection
- MCMF Rapport annuel 2021 – Article 29 / MCMF Annual Report 2021 – Article 29
Millennium Capital Management France (“MCMF”) is registered under number 849 452 958 RCS Paris at the trade registry of Paris with its principal office located at 22 rue Bayard 75008 Paris, France. MCMF is authorised by the Autorité des marchés financiers (“AMF”) under agreement No. GP202172.
MCMF does not offer any investor products. If you require further information, or if you have been contacted by someone claiming to offer any products on behalf of MCMF, please contact [email protected].
Millennium Capital Partners LLP and Millennium Capital Management Ltd.
- Pillar 3 Disclosure
- UK Tax Strategy
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Shareholder Rights Directive Statement
- UK Stewardship Code Statement
Millennium Capital Partners LLP (“MCP”) (Company number: OC312897), whose registered office is at 50 Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8HD, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and is a sub-adviser to certain affiliated investment management entities which are based overseas. Millennium Capital Management Ltd. (“MCML”) is an affiliate of MCP, with the same registered office.
MCP and MCML do not offer any investor products. If you require further information, or if you have been contacted by someone claiming to offer any products on behalf of MCP or MCML, please contact [email protected].
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.